| Damaso W.
Lawyers Land Title Company, an agent of Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund, Inc. and Chicago Title Insurance Company, is locally owned and operated by attorneys with over fifty years combined experience. You can trust our professionals for your residential or commercial property needs. Saavedra Goodwin has closed thousands of transactions.
We have operated in our centrally located Fort Lauderdale office and served the Tri-County area since 1990, and Damaso W. Saavedra has maintained his law office at this location since 1988. Our experience goes far beyond residential purchases, sales and refinances. While Mr. Saavedra specializes in all aspects of corporate, land development, and business transactions as well as derivative litigation, including transactions dealing with The Bahamas, the law firm has an extensive practice including the following areas:
- General corporate and business consulting/transactions.
- Commercial and corporate transactions.
- Land development, including zoning, site plan approvals, permitting, and title insurance.
- Commercial and residential real estate law.
- Transactional practice involving off-shore entities, with an emphasis on Bahamian financial and legal matters.
- Civil litigation specializing in commercial litigation, business disputes, employment litigation, and product liability.
- Family law and family mediation.
- Condominium law.
- Wills, trust, and estate administration.
- Legal ethics, malpractice, and attorney discipline
Obviously, having five attorneys available is a key benefit to our clients. The following are a few of our representative corporate clients:
- Citicorp N.A./Professional Development Center;
- Citibank N.A./Global Consumer Banking;
- Citicorp. Latino, Inc.;
- Condominium Association of Parker Plaza Estates, Inc.;
- Cross Country/TravCorp;
- Festival Fun Parks, LLC;
- Fort Lauderdale Jet Center;
- Holland Builders, Inc.;
- Mercantile Bank; Stonegate Bank;
- Sheltair Executive Center;
- SouthTrust Bank;
- SunTrust Bank South Florida N.A.;
- Trans World Entertainment Corp. (Parent company of Record Town, Camelot Music and Specs Music);
- Universal Aid for Children
- Robert Half International, as well as numerous corporations which remain attorney-client privileged.
Click here to learn more about our In House Counsel.